viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

Cats everywhere!

I'm really sorry, I've been a little away from the blog, from illustration friday, and from almost everywhere. But was for a good cause; I'm working on a new project! And I'm very happy. I'm illustrating a book for schools about Math's history, although I never like maths! And I'm with an editorial, and we have a little time and I only have time to breath from time to time. So please, forgive me, I'll try to come back here and to your blogs as soon as I have a break, but meanwhile, I leave here a few cat doodles.. Because cats are always great!! :D


Bueno, siento mucho haber estado ausente del blog y de mis páginas y de todo últimamente, pero he empezado un nuevo proyecto con una editorial y doy gracias de tener tiempo para respirar! Es un libro de texto para mates, y ya sabéis cómo está el tema de los plazos y demás. Pero prometo volver en cuanto tenga algún ratín, y mientras tanto, os dejo cuatro gatejos, porque los gatos siempre molan :D

6 comentarios: